What can we monitor?
- Whether most of your network-connected devices are up and running.
- The health of many connected AV devices and light switches (availability may vary depending on the manufacturer).
- Internet up/down state and average upload/download speeds.
What can't we monitor?
- Quality of audio/video (a connected network media player may show as online but the audio or video may still be experiencing issues)
- Different apps or services within connected network devices (i.e., Netflix not working or Pandora producing an error message within a functioning Apple TV or Sonos player).
- Toasters, wicker baskets, toilets, major home appliances (yet), pets, kids, plant life or threats from zombies.